Maria Ciccia, MD
Dr. Maria Ciccia is a board-certified doctor of radiology with a specialty in radiation oncology. She completed residency training in Radiation Oncology in her native country of Peru with extensive experience in gynecological malignancies. After her arrival in the United States, she also completed a residency program in Radiation Oncology at New York Medical College. This was followed by her successful completion of fellowship training in brachytherapy at Cornell Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Ciccia is responsible for initiating the prostate brachytherapy program at the Memorial Cancer Institute at Memorial Regional Hospital.
Links to video, media, testimonials
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital: Meet Your Radiation Oncology Team
At the Division of Radiation Oncology at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, our expert and caring radiation oncologists use technology to provide care to pediatric patients with cancer.
- Memorial Cancer Institute: Meet Your Radiation Oncology Team
At Memorial Cancer Institute, you have a whole team on your side in your fight against cancer.
- Federico Villarreal National Univ, 1983
- University Of Texas Health Science, 1994, Radiation Oncology
- New York Medical College At Westchester Medical, 1996, Radiation Oncology
- New York Hospital-Cornell University, 1997, Diagnostic Radiology
American Society of Therapeutic Radiology
American College of Radiology
American Brachytherapy Society
American Medical Association
Broward Medical Association
Circle of Radiation Oncologists of Latin America
Peruvian Radiation Oncology Association