Community test sites near you
Memorial Emergency Departments (ERs) are not community test sites.
If you would like to get tested for COVID-19, please use the links below to find a community COVID-19 test site closest to you.
What to Do If?
Where should I go if I have severe symptoms related to COVID-19?
If you are experiencing the following serious symptoms, please go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
You will be subject to a screening exam and it will be determined if a test is medically necessary.
If you are NOT experiencing the above severe symptoms, it is highly recommended you:
- Speak to your physician to assess you, and direct you on next steps
- If you do not have a doctor, Memorial offers telehealth visits through:
- Visit a test collection site near you (see above)
Are COVID-19 tests available at Memorial Urgent Care Centers?
Effective Wednesday, August 4, 2021, COVID-19 testing at Memorial Urgent Care Centers will not be available for clearances (travel, procedures) or patients without symptoms (asymptomatic).