Visitation at Memorial Manor
Visitations are open. Please call the facility at 954-276-6200 for further details.
Monday - Sunday
8 am - 8 pm (Recommended)
Outdoor visitation is also available if preferred. No appointments are required, but if you wish to reserve an outside space for visitation please call 954-276-6200 or make a reservation below through our portal.
Memorial Manor Visiting Guidelines
- All visitors will be screened upon entrance and must wear properly fitting mask throughout their visit to the facility.
- Visitors must remain within the patient room for the entirety of their visit unless otherwise arranged.
- To ensure proper spacing in resident’s rooms there cannot be more than two visitors in the room at the same time.
- Visitors should not visit the cafeteria, activities room, dining room, or other common areas of the center.
- Visitors should exit the center immediately upon leaving the patient’s room.
- Visitors must comply with Memorial's Infection Control and Personal Protective Equipment guidelines including any further gowns, gloves, and hand hygiene required.
- Memorial Manor may suspend in-person visitation of a specific visitor if the visitor violates Memorial's guidelines and procedures.
Visitors will not be allowed to visit if they have any of the following:
- Do not meet the current visitation exception criteria
- Any symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- A temperature greater than 100.0 F
- Active COVID-19 infection
Visitation Guidance for COVID+ Positive Patients
- Visitation inside a room is not permitted during Aerosol Generating Procedures (i.e., extubation). Visitation can occur 30 minutes after the procedure is completed. If continuous AGP occurs (i.e., CPAP), the visitor can observe from outside the room if possible.
- Visitors will be escorted to the COVID unit by a Memorial team Member and will be provided a KN95 if available or a procedural mask immediately upon arrival. A visitor may bring a personal N95 or KN95. Gaiters and masks with exhalation valves are not permitted.
- Once on the unit, a Memorial team member will assist the visitor in performing hand hygiene and donning PPE including gloves, gown, and face shield. If visitor is unable to be compliant with PPE, they will be escorted out of the facility.
- After the visit is complete, a Memorial team member will assist the visitor in performing hand hygiene and doffing PPE and escort them to the exit immediately upon leaving the patient’s room.
- Visitors are not permitted to visit the cafeteria, activities room, dining room, or other common areas of the center.
All patients may designate a visitor who is a family member, friend, guardian, or other individual as an essential caregiver. Essential caregivers will be allowed for at least 2 hours daily in addition to any other visitation authorized by Memorial Healthcare System.